Django file streaming application to provide download links without showing the real path to the served file. The links can be set to expire by date or by clicks. It is also possible to use it for counting clicks on a download link.
-See also http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-dynamic-link/
- It's tested with Django 1.2
+ * It's tested with Django 1.2
+ * Example project is includet
* Optional link expires by time
* Optional link expires by clicks
-* Django itself and its redirects from django contrib
-===== Installation =====
- ======Manual Installation======
- * Download the file and unzip it.
- * Copy the folder in your project root.
- ======Installation with pip======
- * Type in your Terminal: pip install django-dynamic-link
- * Add the "dynamicLink" to you installed apps in the settings file.
- * Make sure 'django.contrib.redirects.middleware.RedirectFallbackMiddleware', is added to your middleware settings.
- * Add the following to your urls:
- - 1. from dynamicLink import dl_settings
- - 2. (r'^%s/' % dl_settings.DOWNLINK_SERVE_PATH, include('dynamicLink.urls')),
- * Run python manage.py syncdb.
- * For options review your dl_setting.py
- * Open the admin interface and go to dynamicLinks section. The rest should be self-explanatory.
- * Zero value for link age means never expires.
- * Zero value for clicks means unlimited clicks.
- * If a link never expires you can use it for click counting.
- * Trough the action menu you can serve a site with several links.
- * The filename from the created links are only for human readability. You can delete or change this filenames in any way you want.
+For full dokumentation go to http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-dynamic-link/