Hey!Watch is an online video encoding service.
This package allows to upload a video to Hey!Watch, let them encode the video, then retrieve and store the encoded file.
The first implementation has been done for the "WaveBack" project. http://waveback.pro
It provides several components:
- a simple heywatch module to use heywatch
- a zope interface exposing heywatch features
- a global utility to access heywatch
- an adapter on video files to provide heywatch features
- a content provider to display the upload and conversion status
- an upload content provider to send directly to heywatch without storing the original video.
Uploading is done asynchronously with zc.async
To use this component, you must configure your Heywatch user:pass in the ~/.heywatch file.