* uses an RSA signature to check the integrity of its database;
* alerts are written in the logs of the system;
* alerts can be sent via email to a list of users;
-* alerts can be sent on IRC channels through the [irker](https://gitorious.org/irker) IRC client (which should be running as a daemon).
+* alerts can be sent on IRC channels through the [irker](https://gitorious.org/irker) IRC client (which should be running as a daemon);
+* alerts can be sent to a [Bitmessage](https://bitmessage.org) address.
+ from = BM-2DCutnUZG16WiW3mdAm66jJUSCUv88xLgS
+ to = BM-Gtsm7PUabZecs3qTeXbNPmqx3xtHCSXF
+ apiinterface = 127.0.0.1
+ apipassword = YourSuperPassw6rd-ChangeThIs-022w3eksssoQAWfasddswwWIU
file2 = /boot/grub/grub.cfg
iptables = /sbin/iptables -L
Description of the sections:
* *globals*: set the number of bits of the RSA keys;
+* *irc*: configure notifications sent via IRC;
* *email*: configure the email notifications. Set the value of "enabled" to 1 to activate notifications;
+* *bitmessage*: configure notifications sent via Bitmessage ([more information](https://bitmessage.org/wiki/API_Reference));
* *files*: list of files to scan;
* *rules*: regular expression to specify files in a folder;
* *commands*: command's output to check.