+Using regular expressions
+Regular expressions enable even more flexibility for specifying search terms.
+See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression for basics about regexes.
+See http://docs.python.org/library/re.html about python's regex implementation,
+which we use for MoinMoin.
+You need to use this syntax when entering regexes: r"yourregex"
+Search for hello or hallo::
+Search for words starting with foo::
+Search for something like wiki, wika, wikb, ...::
+Search for something like wiki, willi, wi, ...::
Searching in specific fields
* By using an index, the search is rather usually fast
* Because it is only using an index, it can only find what was put there
- * If you use wildcards, it will still use the index, but in a different, slower way
+ * If you use wildcards, it will still use the index, but in a different, slower way
* "foobar" is put into the index somehow
* you search for "ooba" - you will not find it, because only "foobar" was put into the index
* solution: search for "foobar" - fast and will find it
- * solution: search for "*ooba*" - slow, but will find it
+ * solution: search for "*ooba*" - slow, but will find it