This is a port of the httparchive.org code to Python using the Pyramid and SQLAlchemy frameworks. The aim of the port is to allow for some experimentation with the data model to improve performance.
The port is not destructive but does require one additional database table, a couple of extra columns and indices.
- cd <directory containing this file>
- $venv/bin/python setup.py develop
- edit the sqlalchemy.url string in development.ini and production.ini to match your environment
- $venv/bin/populate_httparchive development.ini
- $venv/bin/update_httparchive development.ini
- $venv/bin/pserve development.ini