Main Page: tuiview.org
TuiView is a lightweight raster GIS with powerful raster attribute table manipulation abilities. Features of TuiView include:
- "Geo-linking" - 2 or more windows linked so they move and zoom together
- Querying and plotting of raster values
- Overlaying and querying of vector layers
- Ability to stretch data for viewing in a number of ways, and ability to set a default stretch for each type of file
- Saving and loading of stretch information into text or image files
- Profile tool
- Display of raster attribute tables and highlighting of rows for queried pixel
- Selection of raster attribute table rows based on a query, or through geographical selection
- Creation of new attribute table columns and updating of columns
- Flicker tool
Binaries for Windows, Linux and Mac are available through Conda on the "conda-forge" channel:
- Download and install the Python 3.5 installer for your platform from the Miniconda site and type the following commands on the command line.
- conda config --add channels conda-forge
- conda create -n myenv tuiview
- source activate myenv # omit 'source' on Windows
TuiView requires: Python >= 2.6, Numpy, GDAL and PyQt.
Source available from Download Page or through Mercurial.
Documentation is available in the TuiView wiki