For the store we are running (Satchmo trunk pre0.9) we registered our own ProductOptions class with some slight changes.
One of them is to clean up the "list_display" attribute a little bit.
- We took the "sku" off (as it's 99% of the time the same as the slug).
- We took the "items_in_stock" as we are managing the stock only from the inventory manager view.
- We added "active" attribute because we found it useful to see which products are active or not from this view.
We have also added an admin action make_active/inactive using the new Django admin actions.
This is discussed on
#929 Active/deactive product admin action