This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your application up and running.
What is this repository for?
- Software (R scripts) and instructions that implement the methods of
- "Modeling bias and variation in the stochastic processes of small RNA sequencing"
- Learn Markdown
How do I get set up?
- Any standard version of R (including Microsoft R open) may be used to run the code
- Dependencies: execution of the software depends on the GAMLSS R package (www.gamlss.org), the TMB R package and the R development tools for your operating system and R version
- If you would like to use the methods of our paper clone the folder BaseCode locally
- If you would like to reproduce the results of our paper, clone the folder NAR locally
- Compilation of C++ code to execute the TMB analyses IS required. We provide DLLs for a specific platform (64bit Win10) and 3.3.x versions of R, but these may not work under 32-bit versions or even earlier versions of R (and they most definitely will not work for non-Windows platforms)
Who do I talk to?
- Christos Argyropoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org)