The E-Voting activity module enables students to vote via their smartphone or their laptop and to have the results displayed on a graph in real time. The E-Voting activity is ideal to capture the attention of wide groups. It increases interactions between "Professors-Students". Therefore, it supports a flipped class type of activity. E-voting can be used in class to check knowledge at the end of a course or to animate theoretical presentations.
3) HOW TO USE IT
1) As a teacher, on your course, turn editing on
2) Add an activity or resource
3) Select E-Voting
4) Fill the form to create a new E-Voting poll
5) On the E-Voting page, click on the QR Code to show it bigger
6) Your students in class shall have the option for seeing the vote panel to :
- scan this QR Code with a QR Code reader installed on their Smartphone
- access with URL above the QR Code
- click on the activity in the course page ##
7) Click "Start button" to start the e-voting poll (you can select if you want time for voting or not)
8) Only at this moment, your student can vote with Smartphone, laptop, ...
9) When you want to stop the poll, click the "Stop button"