What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Visit a page with several frames like https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_style_backgroundcolor
- Execute browser->GetFrameNames() and the returned strings are all empty.
- Execute browser->GetFrame(name) with a valid frame name and it returns null.
- Frame->GetName returns an empty string in all frames.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- browser->GetFrameNames() should return all the existing frame names.
- browser->GetFrame(name) should return a frame if the name is valid.
- Frame->GetName should return a valid name except for the top frame.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
CEF 74.1.13+g98f22d3+chromium-74.0.3729.108 in Windows 7 (64 bits)
Does the problem reproduce with the cefclient or cefsimple sample application at the same version? How about with a newer or older version?
It's not possible to test this in cefclient or cefsimple. These functions worked in the previous build CEF 73.1.13+g6e3c989+chromium-73.0.3683.75 with the same OS.
Does the problem reproduce with Google Chrome at the same version? How about with a newer or older version?
It's not possible to test this in Chrome.
Additional notes :
- browser->GetFrameIdentifiers works correctly.
- The debug log shows nothing relevant.
- The tests were done without the --site-per-process switch.