What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open the sample.pdf using the local path to the file
- Press middle button in the application to enter "AutoScroll" mode.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- It is expected to see an icon with arrows depending on the current operation. Auto-scroll of the document depending on the mouse position on the screen.
- Instead mouse icon does not change and scrolling is not possible anymore.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
- Reproduced with cef_binary_98.1.21+g9782362 using windows 10.0.19042
Does the problem reproduce with the cefclient or cefsimple sample application at the same version? How about with a newer or older version?
- Reproduced with cef_binary_98.1.21+g9782362
Does the problem reproduce with Google Chrome at the same version? How about with a newer or older version?
- In Chrome or without OFR the behavior is as expected.