Issue #2 new

ERROR NoReverseMatch

Anonymous created an issue

Ive installed app on Django 1.5.0 Bitnami stack and get a nice calender event plugin when I run my Django CMS 1.4.

When I add an event I get an ERROR: NoReverseMatch at /en/ Reverse for 'events_day' with arguments '(2013, 6, 26)' and keyword arguments '{}' not found. Request Method: GET Request URL: http://localhost:8000/en/ Django Version: 1.5 Exception Type: NoReverseMatch Exception Value:
Reverse for 'events_day' with arguments '(2013, 6, 26)' and keyword arguments '{}' not found. Exception Location: /Users/espenmunthe/Library/Containers/com.bitnami.django/Data/app/apps/django/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py in _reverse_with_prefix, line 416

Comments (3)

  1. Ales Zabala Alava

    Adding simple_events.urls to project urls solved this for me:

    urlpatterns = i18n_patterns('',
        url(r'^admin/', include(admin.site.urls)),
        url(r'^agenda/', include('simple_events.urls')),
        url(r'^', include('cms.urls')),
    )
    
  2. Ales Zabala Alava

    I wrote without checking...

    To really fix this the simple_events/events_archive.html template must be fixed too. For example:

    {% load i18n %}
    {% load url from future %}
    
    <div class="events">
    {% regroup events by has_passed as events_list %}
        {% for status in events_list %}
            {% if status.grouper %}
            <h1>{% trans "Past events" %}</h1>
            {% else %}
            <h1>{% trans "Next events" %}</h1>
            {% endif %}
            {% regroup status.list by start as events_start %}
            <div class="day">
            {% for dates in events_start %}
                <h2>{{ dates.grouper }}</h2>
                <ul>
                {% for event in dates.list %}
                    <li><a href='{% url "events_detail" year=event.start|date:"Y" month=event.start|date:"n" day=event.start|date:"d" slug=event.slug %}' title="{{ event.name }}">{{ event.name }}</a></li>
                {% endfor %}
                </ul>
            {% endfor %}
            </div>
        {% endfor %}
    </div>
    

    The only changed parts are loading url from future and fixing the url tag.

  3. Log in to comment