Aluu is an encrypted group chat application running in the browser with minimal server support to route messages.
Aluu is licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License. It makes use of several libraries in unmodified form:
- ZeroC ICE, Version 3.6b, licensed under the GNU General Public License
- TweetNaCl-JS, Version 0.13.0, which is in the Public Domain
- lz-string, Version 1.3.7, which is in the Public Domain
- jQuery, Version 1.11.2, licensed under the MIT License
- Bootstrap, Version 3.3.2, licensed under the MIT License
- KaTeX, licensed under the MIT License