In short you'll need to:
- Download the latest OCToolbox version from this repository
- Unzip the OCToolbox archive
- Copy the wp-content/plugins/octoolbox directory in your WordPress' plugins directory (usually wp-content/plugins).
- Copy the wp-content/themes/octoolbox directory in your WordPress' themes directory (usually wp-content/themes)
- Activate the 'octoolbox' plugin
- Activate the 'octoolbox' theme
Continue with the Tutorial.
- The octoolbox theme depends on Twenty-Seventeen being installed, since the octoolbox is a child of this default WordPress theme. Keep in mind the octoolbox is a demo theme. You can always create your own theme and style and incorporate the octoolbox data.
- As of writing OCToolbox has been tested with WordPress 4.7 (single installation, no multisite) and PHP 5.5.9 on Ubuntu 14.04.4.
If you're interested in development of the OCToolbox, please have a look at the devops repository which contains a Vagrant file and Ansible playbooks for setting up a virtualmachine with a demo OCToolbox WordPress website.