It seems to be a corrupted network. I see that, stablishing again the links (removing both links and drawing them again) solves the problem.
Analyzing the error deeply, I have tried to compare the “solved” version and the “original”/corrupted version. In both networks I set up a uniform potential for “Health state ” and I have been able to see that, in the original pgmx file, OpenMarkov has saved the potential with the role “joinProbability” instead of “conditionalProbability” (as it does in the “solved” version). I attached an image with the comparison.
Please, if you find how has been corrupted the network (how to reproduce this corruption), let us know, describing the process.