Lolikit is a command line toolkit for Lolinote project. Which is a lightweigth, extremely flexible and no secret personal note-taking ruleset. Check here for more detail about lolinote project.
If you follow the Loli's roles, The
lolikit provide some nice tools can work with Loli more comfortable.
Acturally, Loli is small and cute.
How to Install?
You must have a python >= 3.4 and pip. then...
pip3 install lolikit
py -m pip install lolikit
How to Use?
This is some examples:
# first, read the Loli's rules... loli help rules # initialize your project (if not exists)... mkdir notes cd notes loli init # create / view / edit / move / copy / sync / backup your notes in the project folder... # Hint: you can use any tools to do anything you want touch math.md retext math.md vim video-games-review.md # try to use lolikit for daily work... loli show # show current project's info. loli find eric # fulltext search -> keyword: "eric" loli find "192\.168\.\d+\.\d+" # fulltext search -> a IPv4 match 192.168.*.* loli list # show a notes list sorted by modified time loli serve # startup a mini web server. let your project and data working like a web site loli config # check current configuration loli config -u # open / edit user level config file. (create if not exists) loli config -p # open / edit project level config file. (create if not exists) loli check # find any defect in your project, and (if you want) try to fix it.
utf8 with BOM?
Currently lolikit just simple ignore the BOM. But I highly recommended DO NOT contain BOM in your note files.
What's the newline format should I use?
Lolikit believe you should use only one kind of newline format (one of
\r\n) in your project. But you can decided which one you want.
You can run
loli check to check inconsistent of the newline characters.
loli list -dto list all directories by modified time.
loli servepath == "/source/" not work.
- Fixed: pip distribution not work with data_files (bash-completion).
- Fixed: remove the auth check if no username and password in settings.
- Fixed: a lot of bugs on windows platform.
loli showcause zero division when current project folder is empty.
- Fixed: selector recognize resourced note not consider the ignore patterns.
loli digrename to
loli doand change the API. Make user working on special file or directory easily.
loli fixrename to
loli check. And the
fixsection in configuration also be moved to
- Enhanced: slight improve the
loli findnow support path filtering.
- Added: Bash completion support.
loli confighelp user to access their's configure easily.
loli inithelp user to create a new loli project.
loli servecommand can startup a build-in mini web server and render a loli project to a website. (use commonmark spec.)
- read only currently.
- support text-based web browser. (e.g., w3m)
This version change a lot of configure variables. Check
loli help config if your
lolikitrc are not work.
- Enhanced: user can assign a
usersection in your USER-LEVEL lolikitrc file.
- This project will be used automatically when current working directory are not within any loli project folder.
- Enhanced: note-selector now display a special icon
+for resourced md.
- Enhanced: note-selector UI now have
showcommands to reverse display and show current page.
- Enhanced: note-selector can access "resources" of resourced md directly by
showcommand to show current project stats.
digcommand to open the current project's root directory.
- Tweaked: change
helpcommand interface and write more doc in here.
- Tweaked: change a lot of config variables names.
prevcommand in note selector are mulfunction.
- Fixed: error when assign a opener in note selector UI.
- Refactor: re-write the note selector for scalability and change the UI command.
- Changed: option
editor_commandnow change to
- Enhanced: note selector can open a file browser in special note parent folder now.
- Enhanced: now
lolican be executed when current working direcotry not in a loli project.
- Enhanced: note selector can assign a executable as opener in runtime.
- Accroding the rules version 2015-15-17, slight change the resourced notes detecting algorithm.