Dfiler by 31
Dfiler is a two-column style file manager.
By default, it uses /usr/local/share/VL-Gothic-Regular.ttf for a
display font. If you want to use another one, set a command line
option "-f FONTFILE".
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE USING IT.
A - Open a directory
B - Open a parent directory
X - Move
Y - Copy
L - Display file info
R - Display disk usage and size of the current directory
SELECT+A - Execute (if possible)
SELECT+B - Delete
SELECT+X - Rename
SELECT+Y - Create a directory
SELECT+START - Quit
You can move, copy, rename and delete directories also. Especially,
be careful when you delete a directory.
After executing some file by SELECT+A, system doesn't go back to
For renaming and creating a directory, you can use a danzeff style
software keyboard. Press START or select "enter" in the software
keyboard to end.
Press R to shift, L to change character sets. ISO 8859-1 accented
alphabets are omitted. (anyway, dfiler can't display them.)
Dingoo Native Notes
* Directory browsing (internal and MiniSD card, go to parent
of A: and B: to switch disk view)
* (file)info - NOTE timestamps not implemented/correct
* disk usage not implemented
* delete directory not implemented - missing rmdir() in SDK (and OS)
* decent/any error messages, messages go to stdout.txt file.
* support for many files in a directory
* Add a Makefile! For now temp workaround:
gcc -lSDL -lSDL_image -lSDL_ttf src/dfiler.c src/dialogbox.c src/dingux_danzeff.c src/input.c -o sdl_filer
cp /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf . ; ./sdl_filer -f DejaVuSans.ttf # RUn under Ubuntu