You can move, copy, rename and delete directories also. Especially,
be careful when you delete a directory.
-Copying is *very* slow. I wouldn't recommend to copy large files.
-But moving is not so slow.
After executing some file by SELECT+A, system doesn't go back to
-Currently only the following features are implemented:
* Directory browsing (internal and MiniSD card, go to parent
of A: and B: to switch disk view)
- * (file)info - NOTE timestamps not implemented
- * mkdir/create directory
- * (disk)info - needs implementing
- * rename - rename in non app dir fails due to lack of chdir (or abspath code)
- * rename/mkdir - moving cursor left and right not possible for editing
- * delete directory - missing rmdir() in SDK (and OS)
+ * (file)info - NOTE timestamps not implemented/correct
+ * disk usage not implemented
+ * delete directory not implemented - missing rmdir() in SDK (and OS)
* decent/any error messages, messages go to stdout.txt file.
* support for many files in a directory
- * scrolling diectory/path names (path names can be too long for screen)