A collection of examples for the pylibnidaqmx module, Pearu Peterson's python interface to the NI-DAQmx library from National Instruments:
- system_info.py an example which prints out the hardware configuration for the NI-DAQ boards on a computer
- alternate_on_off_slow.py Turn a digital output on and off based upon a system software timing (imprecise)
- correlated_ai_do.py Do high-performance digital output by using the sample clock while doing simulatenous analog input sampling
- correlated_ao_dio.py Do high-performance digital output by using the sample clock while doing simulatenous analog output
- simultan_ai_ao.py How to do simultaneous analog input and output using finite sampling.