Title: Change Log
* Implemented axis labels. Labels can be rendered in div tags or as canvas
elements supporting rotated text.
* Improved rotated axis label positioning so labels will start or end at a
* Fixed bug where an empty data series would hang plot rendering.
* completed issue #66 for misc. improvements to documentation.
* Fixed issue #64 where the same ID's were assigned to cursor and highlighter
* Added option to legend to encode special HTML characters.
* Fixed undesirable behavior where point labels for points off the plot
were being rendered.
* Added edgeTolerance option to point label renderer to control rendering of
labels near plot edges.
* Preliminary support for axis labels. Currently rendered into DIV tags,
so no ratated label support. This feature is currently expreimental.
* Fixed bug #52, needed space in tick div tag between style and class declarations
or plot failed in certain application doctypes.
* Fixed issue #54, miter style line join for chart lines causing spikes at steep
changes in slope. Changed miter style to round.
* Added examples for new autoscaling algorithm.
* Fixed bug #57, category axis labels disappear on redraw()
* Improved algorithm which controlled maximum number of labels that would display
on a category axis.
* Fixed bug #45 where null values causing errors in plotData and gridData.
* Fixed issue #60 where seriesColors option was not working.
* Fixed bug #45 where a plot could crash if series had different numbers of points.
* Fixed issue #50, added option to turn off sorting of series data.
* Fixed issue #31, implemented a better axis autoscaling algorithm and added an autoscale option.
* Fixed bug #40, when axis pad, padMax, padMin set to 0, graph would fail to render.
* Fixed bug #41 where pie and bar charts not rendered correctly on redraw().
* Fixed bug #11, filled stacked line plots not rendering correctly in IE.
* Fixed bug #42 where stacked charts not rendering with string date axis ticks.
* Fixed bug in redraw() method where axes ticks were not reset.
* Fixed "jqplotPreRedrawEvent" that should have been named "jqplotPostRedraw" event.
* Added Open Hi Low Close charts, Candlestick charts and Hi Low Close charts.
* Added support for arbitrary labels on the data points.
* Enhanced highlighter plugin to allow custom formatting control of entire tooltip.
* Enhanced highlighter to support multiple y values in a data point.
* Fixed bug #38 where series with a single point with a negative value would fail.
* Improvements to examples to show what plugins to include.
* Expanded documentation for some of the plugins.
* Added zooming ability with double click or single click options to reset zoom.
* Modified default tick spacing algorithm for date axes to give more space to ticks.
* Fixed bug #2 where tickInterval wasn't working properly.
* Added neighborThreshold option to control how close mouse must be to
point to trigger neighbor detection.
* Added double click event handler on plot.
* Support for up to 9 y axes.
* Added option to control padding at max/min bounds of axes separately.
* Closed issue #21, added options to control grid line color and width.
* Closed issue #20, added options to filled line charts to stoke above
fill and customize fill color and transparency.
* Improved structure of on line documentation to make usage and options
* Added much documentation on options and css styling.
* Bug fix release
* Fixed bug #13 where 2D ticks array of [values, labels] would fail to
renderer with DateAxisRenderer.
* Fixes bug #16 where pie renderer overwriting options for all plot types
and crashing non pie plots.
* Fixes bug #17 constrainTo dragable option mispelled as "contstrainTo".
Fixed dragable color issue when used with trend lines.
* Pie chart support
* Enabled tooltipLocation option in highlighter.
* Highlighter Tooltip will account for mark size and highlight size when
* Added ability to show just x, y or both axes in highlighter tooltip.
* Added customization of separator between axes values in highlighter tooltip.
* Modified how shadows are drawn for lines, bars and markers. Now drawn first,
so they are always behind the object.
* Adjustments to shadow parameters on lines to account for new shadow positioning.
* Added a ColorGenerator class to robustly return next available color
for a plot with wrap around to first color at end.
* Udates to docs about css file.
* Fixed bug with String x values in series and IE error on sorting (Category Axis).
* Added cursor changes in dragable plugin when cursor near dragable point.
* Added excanvas.js and excanvas.min.js to compressed distributions.
* Added example/test html pages I had locally into repository and to
* Removed absolute positioning from dom element and put back into css file.
* Duplicate of 0.6.6 with a suffix to unambiguously differentiate between
previously posted 0.6.6 release.
* Fixed bug #5, trend line plugin failing when no trend line options specified.
* Added absolute position css spec to axis tick dom element.
* Enhancement to category axes, more intuitive handling of series with
missing data values.
* Fixed bug #4, series of unequal data length not rendering correctly.
This is a bugfix release only.
* Fixed bug (issue #1 in tracker) where flat line data series (all x and/or y
values are euqal) or single value data series would crash.
* Support for stacked line (a.k.a. area) and stacked bar (horizontal and
* Refactored barRenderer to use default shape and shadow renderers.
* Added info (contacts & support information) page to web site.
* This is a minor upgrade to docs and build only. No functionality has changed.
* Ant build script generates entire site, examples, tests and distribution.
* Improvements to documentation.
* New sprintf implementation from Ash Searle that implements %g.
* Fix to sprintf e/f formats.
* Created new format specifier, %p and %P to preserve significance.
* Modified p/P format to better display larger numbers.
* Fixed and simplified significant digits calculation for sprintf.
* Added option to have cursor tooltip follow the mouse or not.
* Added options to change size of highlight.
* Updates to handle dates like '6-May-09'.
* Mods to improve look of web site.
* Updates to documentation.
* Added license and copyright statement to source files.
* Added rotated text support. Uses native canvas text functionality in
browsers that support it or draws text on canvas with Hershey font
* metrics for non-supporting browsers.
* Removed lots of lint in js code.
* Moved tick css from js code into css file.
* Fix to tick positioning css. y axis ticks were positioned to wrong side of axis div.
* Refactored axis tick renderer instantiation into the axes renderers themselves.
For chnages prior to 0.6.0 release, please see change log at http://bitbucket.org/cleonello/jqplot/changesets/