Welcome to the a unique and entertaining way of interacting with you images. For anyone with a microphone this is application is a fun way to enjoy your pictures with you friends, or maybe it will someday be a useful tool for presenting slide-shows. The project is young yet, but the source is functional. The executables are available for OSX and Windows. I've had a chance to test it on XP and 7, but not Vista, so here's hoping. The Linux version is pending some further testing for compatibility.
- Supports JPEG, GIF, and PNG files. (currently)
- Uses local volume thresholding to trigger a slide show.
- Context menu
- Options for file ordering (date, modified, etc)
- Between image animations (slides, spins, and fades)
- Rotate functionality
- Improved Save/Delete behavior (are you sure nag screen)
- Inverted thresholding, so when you're talking it doesn't change, and otherwise it changes at a regular pace
This project has been written in Processing so far, and I like the aesthetic, but I don't like the speed, so it may change in the future. Kudos to
- Minim: The audio library powering the whole idea
- Processing and their excellent community
- SPC and LKD for all the help on the way. :^)
- Sewanee Computer Science!