A back to the basics R interface to redis for linux systems. It is based on redis-cli.
- It allows passing of any commands to redis, in native redis syntax.
- It provides a "pipeline" or batch processing to make for faster massive additions or requests
- It provides some shortcuts (such as saving the database, ...)
See the help file (?RedisCli in R) for more informations.
To install it:
- Make sure that redis-cli is installed (redis-tools package on ubuntu 16.10).
- Launch R in the redisCli folder
- Make sure devtools is installed (install.packages("devtools"))
Document and install with devtools
library(devtools) document() install()
How to participate
Pull requests are welcome :-)