JSON-RPC implementation for Atlassian servers.
Supports JSON-RPC 2.0 <http://groups.google.com/group/json-rpc/web/json-rpc-2-0>, including:
* Batch requests
* "Best attempt" to serve non-p2p json-rpc 1.0 requests (responses are all in 2.0 format)
* If a "named parameters" request is received, it is converted into JAVA as a method call with a single object
argument of a type that can be instantiated from those named parameters.
Also available: "Light Mode" for people who don't want to mess around with JSON-RPC envelopes:
* Method is determined by the URL
* Request body is a JSON array of arguments (named parameters are dealt with as above)
* Response is the raw method result with no result envelope, or a full JSON-RPC error struct if an error occurs.
* Unit/Functional tests for Confluence plugin
* Logging (currently none)
* Error reporting (should report method mismatches more informatively)