Code_Aster source files are dispatched into 3 repositories.
- src: containing C, fortran, python source files, its build scripts and most of the testcases,
- validation: few testcase files with proprietary datas,
- data: material datas that can not be freely distributed.
Other independant repositories exist:
- devtools: contains helper scripts.
- i18n: repository created to share the gettext files for Code_Aster messages.
Content of the devtools repository
This repository contains some scripts to help to configure the environment, to configure hooks in the repositories, to import a directory containing a development made by astk into the src repository...
It also contains python modules to manipulate fortran source files and make automatically some cleanings in the source files.
Usually you will clone it under $HOME/dev/codeaster.
Add these values to your environment (for example in your ~/.bahsrc):
export PATH=$HOME/dev/codeaster/devtools/bin:$PATH export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/dev/codeaster/devtools/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH