Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Josh VanderLinden
Finally making clip2zeus compatible with KDE
Tags
1.5a
Josh VanderLinden
Finished working on the API changes
Josh VanderLinden
Working toward a the authenticated version of 2zeus
Josh VanderLinden
Got basic statistics working.
Josh VanderLinden
Trying to get the desktop repo back in sync
Josh VanderLinden
Trying to get the desktop repo back in sync
Josh VanderLinden
Manually updated the tags file
Josh VanderLinden
Merging branches
Josh VanderLinden
Removed tag before_tornado
Josh VanderLinden
Added tag 1.2a for changeset fdc511a8d424
Josh VanderLinden
Updating the license
convert-repo
update tags
Tags
1.2a
Josh VanderLinden
Fixed a bug with the py2app executable. Version bump
Josh VanderLinden
Bumped version for Clip2Zeus
Josh VanderLinden
Fixing a potential bug in the Windows code
Josh VanderLinden
Trying to fix a KeyError when attempting to shorten fishy URLs
Josh VanderLinden
Added main.py...
Josh VanderLinden
Added a few files that were missing from the sdist (for whatever reason)...
Josh VanderLinden
I think I have gotten rid of the import error when trying to install the app from PyPI. I also added a "get_version" command.
Josh VanderLinden
Trying to clean up an import error when installing from PyPI
Josh VanderLinden
Fixed the XML-RPC client to properly return values. Improved the GUI a little.
Josh VanderLinden
Fixed the line that kept complaining about not all arguments being converted during string formatting
Josh VanderLinden
Updating the OSX version to not print all the time. Fixed a problem with excludes in the setup script
Josh VanderLinden
Major refactoring business again... I started work on a Windows service. Implemented a ConfigParser setup.
Josh VanderLinden
Implemented some logging and did a few small refactors.
Josh VanderLinden
I think it's actually working
Josh VanderLinden
Trying to get the process to die gracefully...
Josh VanderLinden
Added a script to be able to run the GUI easily and updated the setup script to use it
Josh VanderLinden
Did a lot of refactoring to make the XML-RPC setup a little better. I've moved the scripts into their own directory, and got the Tk GUI working on a basic level. Many lines were affected by this change because I switched from DOS to UNIX line endings.
Josh VanderLinden
Started working on abstracting away more pieces of the program. Added an XML-RPC server to be able to interact with the program in all sorts of fun ways. Began work on a command line controller and a Tk interface
  1. Prev
  2. Next