- ``--no-initial-data``: Doesn't load in any initial data fixtures after a
full upwards migration, if there are any.
- ``--fake``: Records the migration sequence as having been applied, but
- doesn't actually run it. Useful for
+ doesn't actually run it. Useful for onverting-pp.
- ``--db-dry-run``: Loads and runs the migration, but doesn't actually
access the database (the SQL generated is thrown away at the last minute).
The migration is also not recorded as being run; this is useful for
- ``--all``: Makes syncdb operate on all apps, not just unmigrated ones.
+An alias command that both creates an initial migration for an app and then
+fake-applies it. Takes one argument, the app label of the app to convert::
+ ./manage.py convert_to_south myapp
+There's more documentation on how to use this in the :ref:`converting-an-app`