This is the code repository for Stage 2 of the Search for a Star & Sumo Digital Rising Star Code Competition 2017.
What is this repository for?
- This is a simple starting project for candidates to demonstrate their ability to the judges.
- The competition is designed to mimic the process or applying to, interviewing for and starting a graduate programming position at a Game Development Studio. For this reason, it is important that you utilize the existing project and do not start again from scratch. It was built using Unity3D version 5.5.0f3
How do I get set up?
- Download and install Unity3D 5.5 - https://store.unity.com/download
- Clone the repository to your local machine
- Open the project by browsing to the directory of the cloned repository from within Unity3D or double click the Load.unity in the Scenes directory of the project
- Full project instructions
Who do I talk to?
- Support information & FAQ, as well as the full project brief, can be found on the itch.io community page for the projects;
- Search For A Star Support : https://itch.io/jam/search-for-a-star-2017/community
- Sumo Digital Rising Star Support : https://itch.io/jam/sumo-digital-rising-star-2017/community
- If you have any questions about the project or competition contact Aardvark Swift / Grads In Games at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01709834777