Steps to reproduce:
- Clean install Kallithea (on Windows, from sources, revision a1f8bf0)
- Create 2 users
- Create a repo with some commits
- Fork the repo and push a changeset to the fork
- Create a fork->master PR, containing one changeset; PR looks good for all users
- Push one more changeset to the fork
- Refresh PR for both users
Expected: "Next iteration" to show the new changeset, bottom comment box with colored balls to work as always - for all users.
Actual: nobody, except PR creator (or owner?), has the bottom comment box.
There is a JS error in browser console, see attachment.