(Note: this is a proposal only -- this is not final)
Release notes 0.3.3
This release is a stable bugfix release. It brings a number of bug fixes that had already been applied on the stable branch for too long, support for Mercurial 4.2, and a few other minor changes.
The summary of changes since release 0.3.2 is below.
- Fix "Remap and Rescan" when both "Delete records of missing
repositories" and "Invalidate cache for all repositories" are ticked (Issue
- Make sure the kind of repositories found by scanning are ignored for cleanup - don't recurse into non-bare git or svn repositories
- Clarify that we only recommend and support single threaded operation
- Fix migration of missing LDAP settings - use defaults (Issue
- Don't crash when sending emails with unicode comments without appropriate
environment configuration (Issue
- Changeset: fix broken revision links in title
- Journal: make "repository:" filtering condition work as expected (Issue
- Fix assertion error when accessing repositories with "permanent" urls (Issue
- don't use setuptools 34 - it has indirect conflicts with the celery version supported on the stable branch (Issue
- Fix Unicode error when scanning and finding repositories with Unicode names
- support Mercurial 4.2
- add X-Kallithea-Notification-Type header, useful for filtering
- More helpful error messages in case of "changeset not found"
- Updated translation for Belarusian
- Updated translation for Chinese (Traditional)
- Updated translation for Dutch (Belgium)
- Updated translation for Russian
- replace references to Errormator with AppEnlight