Issue #1885 closed
OnePlus and Huwei Android 8 updates have bugs that puts apps to sleep even if they have on going notification. Try disabling battery saving mode for ACR if you experience such issue.
- Go to Settings → Battery
- Tap on the top right 3-dot menu, and choose Battery Optimisation.
- There should be a dropdown below the actionbar on the top left, choose All Apps from the list.
- Find ACR in the list
- Tap on it. You will get a popup with 2 options, Optimise and Don't Optimise
- Optimise should be selected by default.
- Select "Don't Optimise", and press "Done" below.