Dutch Language Pack for Magento 2
This is the Bitbucket repository for the Dutch Language Pack for Magento 2 from Cream, which is available for manual installation or composer / packagist.
To install this translation package with composer you need access to the command line of your server and you need to have Composer. Install the language pack with the following commands:
cd <your magento path> composer require creaminternet/language-nl_nl:@stable php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento cache:clean php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy nl_nl
To install this language package manually you need access to your server file system and you need access to the command line of your server. And take the following steps:
- Download the zip file from the Bitbucket repository.
- Upload the contents to <your magento path>/app/i18n/creaminternet/language_nl_nl.
- Execute the following commands:
cd <your magento path> php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento cache:clean php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy nl_nl
To use this language pack on the frontend of the site, login to your admin panel and goto Stores -> Configuration -> General > General -> Locale options and set the 'locale' option as 'Netherlands (Dutch)'
To use this language pack in the backend of Magento goto System -> Permissions -> All users. Select the user you want to change an set the 'locale' option as 'Netherlands (Dutch)' and save the user.
To help push the 'Dutch Language Pack' forward please fork the Bitbucket repository and submit a pull request with your changes.
This module is distributed under the following licenses:
- Academic Free License ("AFL") v. 3.0
- Open Software License v. 3.0 (OSL-3.0)
- This repository was started by forking the Adwise Magento 2 Dutch Language Pack
- Cream released this module on packagist so it can be used with composer and did additional translations.
Cream is an ecommerce solution provider for the Magento platform. You'll find an overview of all our (open source) projects on our website.