The PHP code consists of 3 parts:
* Controllers (controllers/): Accept requests and generate replies
* CSL-Builder (libraries/CSLBuilder*): Generates CSL-Code out of a JSON style object (which is described in media/js/styleObjectDescription.js)
* CSL-Reader (libraries/CSLReader*): Reads CSL-Code and generates a JSON style object
The editor uses jQuery and jQuery UI. All scripts are placed in the media/js/ directory:
* csleditor.js: initialization scripts and general functions used all over the editor
* tokenformat.js: classes which hold the token definitions and implement the composite pattern. CSLEditor.TokenFormat.Base is the base token all other tokens inherit from.
* styleObjectDescription.js: describes the JSON data format which is used as data exchange format from/to the server