Files changed (1)
- CSSStyleDeclaration.getCSSValue and Value Classes are not fully implemented. These are currently in work and may be fully implemented in one of the next releases (0.9.2)
+- media queries like ``@media all and (color)`` result in an error and the rules are not parsed or included in the resulting CSSStyleSheet. Media queries will be added in one of the next releases (0.9.3 maybe)
- CSS2Properties not implemented completely (setting a property does not set related properties like setting margin does not set margin-left etc
- Tantek hack (using ``voice-family``) is mangled so does not work after reserializing. This is as property order is changed and the hack needs a specific order. Other CSS hacks do work though (e.g. ``color: red; c\olor: green;``.
- escapes of CSS special characters does not really work but is very uncommon (e.g \@a without being an atkeyword or .\1 being a classname selector)
*NOT* as described in http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#parsing-errors "Illegal values". (A future version might be customizable to a specific CSS version like 1.0 or 2.1)
- Property.value is only checked for valid CSS2 properties, so will accept more than allowed. In case of an error a WARNING is issued only
- BUGFIX: Unexpected end of style sheet now handled according to spec for most cases, e.g. incomplete CSSStyleRule, CSSMediaRule, CSSImportRule, CSSNamespaceRule, CSSPageRule.
- API CHANGE: removed cssutils.util.normalize function, use static (but private!) method cssutils.util.Base._normalize if absolutely needed which may be change too though
- API CHANGE (minor): removed ``getFormatted`` and ```pprint`` from various classes which were both DEPRECATED for some time anyway
- API CHANGE (minor): _Property.value is DEPRECATED, use _Property.cssValue.cssText instead, _Property is defined as private anyway so should not be used directly