=== Cubeia Social ===
Tags: poker, social gaming
Requires at least: 3.0.1
Tested up to: 3.5.1
Stable tag: trunk
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
This is a plugin for integrating your WP site with Cubeia Social. No more. No less.
== Description ==
This plugin integrates a WP site with the [Cubeia Social](http://www.cubeiasocial.com/) play money
poker network. It will hook in to the WP login/logout process in order to authenticate users against
[Cubeia Social](http://www.cubeiasocial.com/) is a free to signup, social poker network where anyone
can be their own operator. It features:
* A *very* simple signup and integration.
* A fully skinnable HTML5 client: use your own CSS style sheet!
* Optional Facebook integration, with achievements and rankins.
== Installation ==
To integration to [Cubeia Social](http://www.cubeiasocial.com/) do the following:
1. Install and enable this plugin.
2. Log into your admin dashboard and go to Settings->Cubeia Social.
3. Configure "Operator ID" to the ID you got from [Cubeia Social](http://www.cubeiasocial.com/).
And that's all! Optionally you can also configure the following:
* "Auth Cookie TTL" - This is the number of hours the WP login is valid for a poker session. See
the FAQ for more information.
* "Base URL" - By default the plugin will listen for external call from the network on the base
URL "/cubeia-social/". Change this here if you like, but make sure to edit your preferences on
[Cubeia Social](http://www.cubeiasocial.com/) as well.
* You can also enable logging to file. This might be helpful for debugging.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= This "Auth Cookie TTL", what's that? ==
WP stores a users session ID in a cookie. However, when the poker network needs to authenticate the
user, this cookie is not available. So the user will be authenticated using a session written to the
database, and this "poker session" will be used instead. The TTL simply determines how long a poker session
is valid from the first login or authentication of the user.
== Changelog ==
= 0.20 =
* Added create user functionality
= 0.19 =
* Added separate url for client, which makes it possible to use http/https depending on website protocol
= 0.18 =
* Added email to authentication response to support client player invites
* Changed default client URL
= 0.17 =
* added auto updating leaderboards
* Added short code [cs_tournament_winnings currency="XCC"]
= 0.15 =
* Touching cookie on URL generation
= 0.14 =
* improved error handling
= 0.13 =
* added default value to get log level
= 0.12 =
* Extracted integration domain & client skin to config
= 0.11 =
* Fixed turnament date format
= 0.10 =
* Added shortcode [cs_achievements] that will display the achievement list for the logged in player.
= 0.9 =
* Added shortcodes [cs_online_players max_display_items="10" tables="false"] and [cs_online_count] to display online players and count.
= 0.8 =
* Added deep linking to tables and tournaments to the play url short code [cs_poker_client_url table="234"] or [cs_poker_client_url tournament="234"]
* Added deep linking redirect page. Going to /cubeia-social/table/123 will redirect an authenticated user to the poker client and open the provided
table. The user will be sent to wp authentication page if not logged in
= 0.7 =
* Added error handling when fetching leaderboard.
* Fixed parsing of avatar urls.
= 0.6 =
* Added avatar url to login response
= 0.5 =
* Fixed leaderboard amounts to handle decimal strings instead of integer cents
= 0.4 =
* Fixed cs-tournaments.js to set contentType to application/json
= 0.3 =
* Added [cs_leaderboard leaderboard_id="top_balance" max_display_items="10" global_leaderboard="false"] for displaying leaderboards
= 0.2 =
* Adding [cs_tournament_table] shortcode for displaying future tournaments.
= 0.1 =
* First official release.