Break Bread with Friends
What is this repository for?
Break Bread is a web application that allows a visitor to preorder foods and reserve a table at a restaurant. The restaurant managers can decide which reservations to take through a queue system.
- Version 1.0
Here's a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
How do I get set up?
- Summary of set up
- in docs/, run this command and access the file mysite/docs/_build/html/index.html:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Database configuration
- How to run integration and unit tests
coverage run --source="." manage.py test customerApp restaurantApp coverage report
- How to run acceptance tests
./manage.py test acceptance_tests.restaurant_acceptance_test ./manage.py test acceptance_tests.customer_acceptance_test
pylint --generated-members=objects customerApp restaurantApp
git push heroku master
- Scrum Master: Christopher Yang
- Product Owner: Stephanie Marie Fan
- Porrith Suong
- Joseph Fan