$ pip install mpi4py
When everything is set, you can install the mpi_map using:
$ pip install mpi_map
- map methods of classes
- added export of cwd in order to allow import of local modules
- Removed disconnect on stop(). This was causing an unnecessary deadlock.
- Reverted change of 1.0.17. The problem with disconnect seems to be related to mpi4py.
- Removed disconnect from children. Added free on master.
- Allowing for the running of method belonging to an object in the distributed memory.
- Advanced management of distributed memory
- Fixed a leftover bug on the allocation of memory thorugh function evaluation.
- Added barrier synchronization to prevent buffer overloading in heavily asynchronous applications
- Added barrier sync in binary communications
- Fixed handling of non-tuple outputs in mpi_map_alloc_dmem