This package provides basic functionalities for the construction of monotonic transport maps.
- *nix like OS (Linux, Unix, ...)
- Mac OS
Other operating systems have not been tested and they likely require a more complex procedure for the installation (this includes the Microsoft Windows family..).
First of all make sure to have the latest version of pip installed
$ pip install --upgrade pip
The package and its python dependencies can be installed running the command:
$ pip install --upgrade numpy $ pip install --upgrade TransportMaps
If one whish to enable some of the optional dependencies:
$ MPI=True SPHINX=True PLOT=True H5PY=True pip install --upgrade TransportMaps
These options will install the following modules:
- MPI -- parallelization routines (see the tutorial). It requires the separate installation of an MPI backend (openMPI, mpich, etc.). The following Python modules will be installed: * mpi4py * mpi_map
- PLOT -- plotting capabilities:
- SPHINX -- documentation generation routines:
- H5PY -- routines for the storage of big data-set. It requires the separate installation of the hdf5 backend.
- PYHMC -- routines for Hamiltonian Markov Chain Monte Carlo
If anything goes wrong with the automatic installation you can try to install manually the following packages.
Mandatory Back-end packages (usually installed with numpy):
Mandatory Python packages:
Finally install TransportMaps:
$ pip install TransportMaps
Running the Unit Tests
Unit tests are available and can be run through the command:
>>> import TransportMaps as TM >>> TM.tests.run_all()
There are >3500 unit tests, and it will take some time to run all of them.
|Binary (PyPi)||Public source (Bitbucket)||Private master (Bitbucket)||Private develop (Bitbucket)||Private hotfixes (Bitbucket)|