Rewrote the gow.vbs file to accept multiple commands like a true command-line application. Added to the installer the capability to remove the older installations, added better debugging, added a feature which should allow Windows 7 installers to function and a couple more small tweaks.
* Main: Takes the first argument and looks for the command-line switches. Prints out a message if there are errors.
* PrintUsage: Prints out the full program usage.
* Print: Prints out a command to the console.
* Version: Returns the version number of the application.
* ScriptPath: Returns the path of the gow.vbs VBS script.
* ExecutablesList: Now uses the ScriptPath method to get the folder path to list.
* Added RequestExecutionLevel of 'admin' so that it works with Windows 7 installers.
* Set all show details commands to "hide" so that you can look at the commands if you wish.
* Added DetailPrint messages to most functions so that people will know what step caused an error if any come up.
* Configure: Now clears all errors so that the gow.bat file is written out correctly.
* Files: Installs all .dll files since there is one now.
* RemoveOldInstallation: New function that checks for previously installed Gow products and if it finds one it will prompt to uninstall the previous version.
* Shortcuts: Removed the antiquated Change Log message since this is now posted on GitHub.
* .onInit: Calls the RemoveOldInstallation function before the installer begins.