- Listener UI's for Firebug, Firebug Lite (cross browser), and Rhino
- Arbitrary generators are objects with fields arb and shrink (to add
- shrinking support later).
+ shrinking support later).
- Nice stable of generators available out of the box.
- arbArray to generate an arbitrary JS array.
- arbSelect to uniformly select one of the given generators
- arbNullOr generator returning null or the given generators return
value (probability for null is 0.1)
- implemented 'classify' and 'collect' (see selfcheck.js for example)
-- added runrhino.js to tests so one can run selfcheck from command line
-- added toString() methods to Pass, Fail and Counts for error reporting
-- added support for shrinking (mostly untested as of yet)
-- added shrinking functions to generators
+- implemented simple shrinking strategies for primitive types
+- arbArray has an optional second parameter setting its shrinking strategy
+- runrhino.js to tests so one can run selfcheck from command line by
+- implemented expectException property modifier