JS Quickcheck Features
- Listener UI's for Firebug, Firebug Lite (cross browser), and Rhino
- Arbitrary generators are objects with fields arb and shrink (to add
shrinking support later. The field shrink is optional and interpreted as 'null' if not present).
- Nice stable of generators available out of the box.
- arbArray to generate an arbitrary JS array.
- arbSelect to uniformly select one of the given generators
- arbNull which will always return 'null'
- arbNullOr generator returning null or the given generators return
value (probability for null is 0.1)
- implemented 'classify' and 'collect' (see selfcheck.js for example)
- implemented simple shrinking strategies for primitive types
- arbArray has an optional second parameter setting its shrinking strategy
- runrhino.js to tests so one can run selfcheck from command line by
- implemented expectException property modifier
- start some kind of documentation
In order to build the documentation you will need:
- jsdoc toolkit (http://code.google.com/p/jsdoc-toolkit/).
It is recommended to set the JSDOCDIR environment variable
- jsdoc simple template (http://github.com/urso/jsdoc-simple):
just copy 'jsdoc-simple' directory to jsdoc toolkit's template directory
- run './mkdoc' shell command (needs *nix shell).
qc.js was originally written by Darrin Thompson with extensive contributions
from Steffen Siering.