This is a project developed for Rohde & Schwarz to automate wireless tests on Android phones.
For the versions available, see the tags on this repository.
- Compile TestDroid project to an .apk file
- Install App on Android Smartphone
- Compile TestDroidClient project to an .exe file
- Run TestDroidClient.exe
- Run TestDroid app on smartphone
Sms usage: sms <send [Text] [Phone number]> Power usage: power <reboot | off> Hello usage: hello <phone | list> Flightmode usage: flightmode [<1 | 0>] Call usage: call <answer | dial [phone number]>
For TestDroid to work, an installed version of ADB is required on either macOS or Windows. ADB can be downloaded from the Android SDK Platform, which can be downloaded from Android's developer site here
- David Mathias Kolind - Initial work - davi2206
- Dina Sandvad - Initial work - DinaSandvad
- Mark Hjorth Sørensen - Initial work - DarkShadow93 See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the Fair Source License version 0.9 - see the LICENSE.md file for details