The Lampfire Shoal consists of PSR-4 autoloader compatible PHP libraries written by David Cloutman. It may be used in anyone's projects for any purpose. They are presented in the hope that they may be useful, but their usefulness is not guaranteed.
This version has the following primary goals.
- Create unit test coverage for the majority of classes
- Convert method names and variables to camel case to better match PSR standards
- Bring comments into conformity with the PHPDoc standard so that API documentation could be generated
- Improve the password hashing algorithm for improved security
- Introduce an implementation of a circularly linked list In the process of developing unit tests, bugs were found and (hopefully) fixed.