Finite State Automata using the Stateless Project.
Clone the project along with its requisite projects to their respective relative path. All projects are installed relative to a common path.
git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.share.git git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.core.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.automata.git
Install the projects into the following folders:
Projects relative path
.\Libraries\VS\Share .\Libraries\VS\Core\Core .\Libraries\VS\Algorithms\Automata .\Libraries\VS\Algorithms\Stateless
The core Stateless library source code is included with this project. The Stateless project can be cloned using:
git clone https://github.com/dotnet-state-machine/stateless.git
The project includes a few unit test classes. Test applications are under the Apps solution folder.
Deployment projects have not been created for this project.
Built, Tested and Facilitated By
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio 2015
- Jarte - RTF Editor
- Wix Installer - Wix Toolset
- Atomineer Code Documentation - Code Documentation
- EW Software - Spell Checker
- David Hary - Initial Workarounds - ATE Coder
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the [LICENSE.md] file at (https://www.bitbucket.org/davidhary/vs.automata/src) for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- [Stateless] (https://github.com/dotnet-state-machine/)
- [Moore State Machine in C#] (http://www.codeproject.com/KB/recipes/MooreMachine.aspx)
- [Its all a remix] (www.everythingisaremix.info) -- we are but a spec on the shoulders of giants
- [Stack overflow] (https://www.stackoveflow.com)
- Version 6.0.6320 04/21/17 Uses Stateless.