Clone the project along with its requisite projects to their respective relative path. All projects are installed relative to a common path.
git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.share.git git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.core.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.visa.git
Install the projects into the following folders:
Projects relative path
.\Libraries\VS\Share .\Libraries\VS\Core\Core .\Libraries\VS\IO\Visa
The project includes a few unit test classes. Test applications are under the Apps solution folder.
Deployment projects have not been created for this project.
Built, Tested and Facilitated By
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio 2015
- Jarte - RTF Editor
- Wix Installer - Wix Toolset
- Atomineer Code Documentation - Code Documentation
- EW Software - Spell Checker
- NI VISA - National Instruments
- IVI VISA - IVI Foundation
- David Hary - Initial Workarounds - ATE Coder
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the [LICENSE.md] file at (https://www.bitbucket.org/davidhary/vs.visa/src) for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- [Its all a remix] (www.everythingisaremix.info) -- we are but a spec on the shoulders of giants
- John Simmons - outlaw programmer
- [Stack overflow] (https://www.stackoveflow.com)
- Version 3.0.5226 05/23/14 Uses new stack trace parser. Fixes the checking for visa and device errors.
- Version 3.0.5189 03/17/14 Applies the session status elements when calling the resetting the status subsystem known state even if the status subsystem does not have a defined reset command.
- Version 3.0.5181 03/09/14 Uses abstract properties to define instrument commands.