A library of classes for MODBUS communication and control of WATLOW Easy Zone devices.
Clone the project along with its requisite projects to their respective relative path. All projects are installed relative to a common path.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.share.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.core.git git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.modbus.git
Install the projects into the following folders:
Projects relative path
.\Libraries\VS\Share .\Libraries\VS\Core\Core .\Libraries\VS\IO\Modbus
The project includes a few unit test classes. Test applications are under the Apps solution folder.
Deployment projects have not been created for this project.
Built, Tested and Facilitated By
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio 2015
- Jarte - RTF Editor
- Wix Installer - Wix Toolset
- Fish Code Library - Database tools
- Atomineer Code Documentation - Code Documentation
- EW Software - Spell Checker
- LLBLGen - O/R Mapping
- David Hary - Initial Workarounds - ATE Coder
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the [LICENSE.md] file at (https://www.bitbucket.org/davidhary/vs.modbus/src) for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- [Free .Net Modbus] (https://code.google.com/p/free-dotnet-modbus)
- [Its all a remix] (www.everythingisaremix.info) -- we are but a spec on the shoulders of giants
- [Stack overflow] (https://www.stackoveflow.com)
- Version 1.0.6047 07/22/16 Changes code for reading byte from the serial port and determining the end of record based. Uses time span type for timing.