A library of optimization classes.
Clone the project along with its requisite projects to their respective relative path. All projects are installed relative to a common path.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.share.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.core.git git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.optima.git
Install the projects into the following folders:
Projects relative path
.\Libraries\VS\Share .\Libraries\VS\Core\Core .\Libraries\VS\Algorithm\Optima
The project includes a few unit test classes. Test applications are under the Apps solution folder.
Deployment projects have not been created for this project.
Built, Tested and Facilitated By
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio 2015
- Jarte - RTF Editor
- Wix Installer - Wix Toolset
- Atomineer Code Documentation - Code Documentation
- EW Software - Spell Checker
- David Hary - Initial Workarounds - ATE Coder
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the [LICENSE.md] file at (https://www.bitbucket.org/davidhary/vs.optima/src) for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- [Amoeba Method Optimization] (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dn201752.aspx) -- Amoeba Method Optimization
- [Its all a remix] (www.everythingisaremix.info) -- we are but a spec on the shoulders of giants
- [Stack overflow] (https://www.stackoveflow.com)
- Version 1.0.5191 03/18/14 Created.