Open Layers Project
A library of classes encapsulating the [Data Translation] (https://www.datx.com) device library.
Clone the project along with its requisite projects to their respective relative path. All projects are installed relative to a common path.
git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.share.git git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.core.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.openlayers.git
Install the projects into the following folders:
Projects relative path
.\Libraries\VS\Share .\Libraries\VS\Core\Core .\Libraries\VS\IO\OpenLayers
The project includes a few unit test classes. Test applications are under the Apps solution folder.
Deployment projects have not been created for this project.
Built, Tested and Facilitated By
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio 2015
- Jarte - RTF Editor
- Wix Installer - Wix Toolset
- Atomineer Code Documentation - Code Documentation
- EW Software - Spell Checker
- OpenLayers - Data Translation
- David Hary - Initial Workarounds - ATE Coder
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the [LICENSE.md] file at (https://www.bitbucket.org/davidhary/vs.openlayers/src) for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- [Its all a remix] (www.everythingisaremix.info) -- we are but a spec on the shoulders of giants
- John Simmons - outlaw programmer
- [Stack overflow] (https://www.stackoveflow.com)
- Version 3.0.6166 11/18/16 Updated for VS 2015 and to Open Layers 7.8.1.
- Version 2.3.5346 08/21/14 Updated to Open Layers 7.5.0.
- Version 2.3.4869 05/01/13 Fixes how the existence of a device is determined.