VI Core Project
Clone the project along with its requisite projects to their respective relative path. All projects are installed relative to a common path.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.share.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.core.git git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:davidhary/vs.vi.core.git git clone email@example.com:davidhary/vs.typedunits.git
Install the projects into the following folders:
Projects relative path
.\Libraries\VS\Share .\Libraries\VS\Core\Core .\Libraries\VS\Core\TypedUnits .\Libraries\VS\IO\VI
The project includes a few unit test classes. Test applications are under the Apps solution folder.
Deployment projects have not been created for this project.
Built, Tested and Facilitated By
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio 2015
- Jarte - RTF Editor
- Wix Installer - Wix Toolset
- Atomineer Code Documentation - Code Documentation
- EW Software - Spell Checker
- David Hary - Initial Workarounds - ATE Coder
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the [LICENSE.md] file at (https://www.bitbucket.org/davidhary/vs.vi/src) for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- [Its all a remix] (www.everythingisaremix.info) -- we are but a spec on the shoulders of giants
- [Stack overflow] (https://www.stackoveflow.com)
- [National Instruments](https://www.ni.com - NI VISA
- IVI Foundation - VISA
- Version 4.2.6584 01/10/18 Adds K2450 driver.
- Version 4.2.6583 01/09/18 Applies settings to set refractory periods when opening the device. Moves refractory periods to the status and system sub systems.
- Version 4.1.6440 08/19/17 Uses modified trace message and logger.
- Version 4.1.6438 08/17/17 Updates trace message talkers to ensure trace levels are correctly updated.
- Version 4.0.6123 10/06/16 Throws Format exceptions
- Version 4.0.6123 10/06/16 Throws Format exceptions on failure to parse values with information about the instrument resource and the invalid values.
- Version 5.0.6657 03/24/18 Refactor for better model/view separation.