C4 cluster environment
We will be using the C4 cluster, a local Rocks cluster (V6.1) using the HTCondor (V7.8) scheduler and running on RedHat 6.3. The C4 Cluster Wiki has some basic information to get you started (and some information that will not make sense until you've worked with it for a bit). This page has some additional information specific to this class.
- List of installed modules
- How to run serial jobs with HTCondor
- How to run OpenMP jobs with HTCondor
- How to run MPI jobs with HTCondor
- How to run UPC jobs with HTCondor
- How to use parallel Julia with HTCondor
- How to use IPython.parallel with HTCondor
- How to run an IPython server on C4
- Some information on the instructional node CPUs
- The c4-pkg repository, for those curious about the options used to build everything.