CouchDB + .NET + Unit-Of-Work = ArmChair.
ArmChair has been built from the ground up with the following goals:
- Unit-Of-Work pattern support - supporting the all or nothing commit.
- POCO's - no base class or interface required. (Just add your own Id and Rev).
- Conventions - where possible we implement small conventions to make the framework work for you.
- Customisable - Add support for your IDs, Tracking, Serialization etc.
- Use of an Indexing Service - Search by IDs, where the initial search can be executed on ElasticSearch / Solr / Lucene
- Mongo Query Support
- Linq Support (Partial)
its being worked on but you can find some here: http://docs.dbones.co.uk/ArmChair.Default.aspx
- Current version: 0.5.x
- Released: March 2017
PM> Install-Package ArmChair.Core
- in development version: 0.6.x
- .NET 4.5 + (Mono latest)
- CouchDB 2.0 +
- .NET 4.0 - last supported in release 0.5.x
- CouchDB 1.2 - Except the Mongo Query features
Apache 2.0 licensed.
Building from source
to build the project you will need to install node and gulp
npm install gulp build-all [--buildNumber 123]
the buildNumber is optional, if not included it will set the patch number to 0.
Please ensure that you test the usage of this library, before using this in your production system.