CouchDB + .NET + Unit-Of-Work = ArmChair.
ArmChair has been built from the ground up with the following goals:
- Unit-Of-Work pattern support - supporting the all or nothing commit.
- POCO's - no base class or interface required. (Just add your own Id and Rev).
- Conventions - where possible we implement small conventions to make the framework work for you.
- Customisable - Add support for your IDs, Tracking, Serialization etc.
- Use of an Indexing Service - Search by IDs, where the initial search can be executed on ElasticSearch / Solr / Lucene
- Mongo Query Support
- Linq Support (Partial)
- (configurable) Logs requests and responses, to assist development
its being worked on but you can find some here: https://bitbucket.org/dboneslabs/arm-chair/wiki/Home
- Url https://www.nuget.org/packages/ArmChair.Core/
- Current version: 0.11.x
- Released: July 2018
PM> Install-Package ArmChair.Core
- .NET 4.5 + (Mono latest)
- .NET Standard 1.6 + (.NET core 1.1 +)
- CouchDB 2.0 +
Apache 2.0 licensed.
Building from source
To build this project you will need dotnet core
dotnet restore dotnet msbuild /target:Build /p:Configuration=Release /p:BuildNumber=37 dotnet test
the buildNumber is optional, if not included it will set the patch number to 0.
Please ensure that you test the usage of this library, before using this in your production system.